If event technology
is a sold-out show,
Greencopper is the headliner.
Search no more
Ranking as one of the world’s most innovative companies in live events by Fast Company, Greencopper unites talents from around the world. The aim: to fuse live experiences with razor-sharp technology.
We could simply tell you that there’s no better place to enrich your career than at Greencopper – but what would such a claim be without proof? Think multi-city opportunities, ever-evolving challenges, and a well-established company that can’t stop growing and thriving.
Plus, you'll get to work alongside the best of the best
- 50+ Multilingual team members
- Regional sales offices in France, Denmark, Germany and the USA
- Part of the Patron technology Group
Our head office didn't end up here by accident
Montreal’s affinity for live events is only one of many reasons that we decided to set up shop here. The city is a rising star in the tech and AI space, an international hub with direct connections to Los Angeles, NYC, Paris and London coupled with a unique cultural joie de vivre vibe nurturing great talent.
Located in Montreal’s effervescent St-Henri neighbourhood, Greencopper brings together music enthusiasts and ingenious product developers together to fuse live experience with razor-sharp technology edge.
Working in the original
RCA building! #musicvibe
Working with us is your all-access pass to the world's top live events.
From back-end to backstage
- International Career Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to travel and attend the coolest festivals
- Flat organizational structure that
promotes leadership and initiative
- Social benefits including flexible schedule, group insurance, public transportation package, teleworking, casual dress code, and free coffee and fruits.